Here at LOLA we believe we have put together a durable and quality manufactured product that will last the test of time. However in the event that an issue arises we are here to help, and we will do our best to make sure the issue is rectified smoothly and as quick as possible.
The first step is to make contact with the LOLA team at the following email address: email@example.com
Please remember to keep your original proof of purchase so that we can honor your warranty claim.
Our warranty is in addition to, and does not exclude, any other statutory rights and remedies that may be available to you under the Australian Consumer Law. Our warranty only covers the original purchaser for those products purchased directly through our website www.lolainteriors.com.au. The warranty is not transferable.
LOLA Warranty - What's Covered?
We warrant that...
- The purchased products matches the images, details, specifications, and descriptions provided on the website www.lolainteriors.com.au
- The product is free from defects and faults that prevent normal function and operation.
- The product, excluding consumables and parts, is free from defects in materials and workmanship on delivery to you for the duration of the warranty period.
When you make a claim LOLA will make an honest assessment of the product and decide whether it's covered under this warranty. At our discretion LOLA will then either repair or replace the defective product with the same or comparable items.
In the event that we send you a replacement component we will also supply you with the installation instructions and you will be responsible for its installation. In these scenarios LOLA will cover the cost of any replacement parts, and postage. If a part or product is no longer sold by LOLA we will supply you with a suitable replacement.
The warranty period begins on the date you receive delivery of the items. This warranty is only valid to the original purchaser of the product.
10 Year Warranty
- All LOLA Desks legs, frames, and electrical motor components
- Laminex Worktops
7 Year Warranty
- Humanscale World One task chair
3 Year Warranty
- Electrical accessories, desk chargers, power boards
LOLA's Warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Incorrect assembly/disassembly
- Incorrect or improper use
- Exceeding maximum weight capacity ratings
- Outdoor usage
- Connecting to incorrect power source
- Alterations, modifications or repairs performed by anyone unless authorised by LOLA
- Failure to follow safety warnings
- Any defects caused by improper handling, misuse, negligence, impact, accident,
- Water or fire damage
- Repair or replacement of other property damaged by a defective product.
How do I make a claim?
To make a claim please contact LOLA Interiors on firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of noticing the defect. Please also send through you original proof of purchase and a photo or video of the issue. Once we receive your warranty claim we will be in contact if any further details or clarifications are required. We will contact you as soon as possible to determine the outcome and if an in-person assessment is required or if replacement parts need to be sent out to you for replacement.
Damaged products on arrival?
All items are checked prior to packaging in our warehouse to ensure they are in perfect order. They are well packaged with ample protection so they should always arrive the way they left! However if some damage was to occur in transit or part of the delivery is missing please get in touch by emailing email@example.com as soon as you receive your order. To make things easier for us to assess and lodging claims with the shipping carriers please provide some images of the damaged items and packaging.